As if 12 free posters and a free CD wasn’t enough, copies of our new issue bought in Asda will also feature a free copy of new Idiom EP, Movement.
id·i·om [id-ee-uhm] noun
1. An expression whose meaning is not predictable from the usual meanings of its constituent elements, as kick the bucket or hang one’s head, or from the general grammatical rules of a language, as the table round for the round table, and that is not a constituent of a larger expression of like characteristics.
2. Language, dialect, or style of speaking peculiar to a people.
3. a construction or expression of one language whose parts correspond to elements in another language but whose total structure or meaning is not matched in the same way in the second language.
4. the peculiar character or genius of a language.
5. a distinct style or character, in music, art, etc.: the idiom of Bach.
After an exciting few months on the road from the Red Bull Tent at Download to supporting Skindred at Christmas, Exeter’s finest, Idiom, have decided to give their music to their fans and the metal community in a series of free Metal Hammer cover-mount EPs through 2014. The CDs will be exclusive to Metal Hammer and will only appear as digital downloads elsewhere! The first of these, Movement, is available in Asda right now!
Catch the band on the following dates and head over to an Asda immediately to pick up your new issue and EP!
15-Feb Coventry – Kasbah (Tricky Disco)
20-Feb London – Borderline
05-Mar Bristol – Exchange
07-Mar Swansea – Static
09-Mar Birmingham – The Flapper
10-Mar Leicester – The Scholar
11-Mar Sheffield – Corporation
13-Mar Liverpool – The Pickett
14-Mar Gwynedd – Hfan y Mor Holiday Park (Hammerfest)
15-Mar Southampton – University (Takedown Festival)
04-Apr Taunton – Club Khode
11-Apr Bournemouth – Anvil
from Metal Hammer http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/news/buy-our-new-issue-in-asda-and-get-a-free-idiom-ep/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=buy-our-new-issue-in-asda-and-get-a-free-idiom-ep